- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
My 1998 Mustang had a P00411 code. I thought it was the secondary air pump. But Darrin ran the test and it was solenoid valve. Repaired the same day. The the cost was very fair. Would highly recommend Darrin and his stuff for your auto repair
I went to Darrin's Auto Repair to get front brakes and rotors cut. The shop was spotless and all of the equipment was new. It was a great experience! I'd definitely recommend Darin's Auto Repair!